● Rising river levels across Wales as 21 flood warnings are issued Storm Christoph has brought heavy rain to Wales for a second day
● The five acts Joe Biden will take on as president of America The pandemic, climate and immigration are top of Biden’s list
● Is it breaking the rules to touch items at the supermarket? Coronavirus can be transmitted through the handling of produce
● Jack Grealish's gushing praise for Conor Hourihane as Swans deal imminent Aston Villa's star man Jack Grealish has offered up a highly encouraging verdict on Conor Hourihane as his move to Swansea City draws near
● New state-of-the-art 'Wellness Centre' to be created in Swansea's High Street It will aim to improve access to a range of health and social care services
● Police hunt man armed with hatchet after attempted robbery A member of staff was left 'shaken' and police helicopters were called following the incident on Wednesday morning
● Martin Lewis reveals how you could save £667 in 2021 The genius idea means that by the end of the year you will have saved an impressive £667.95.
● The most expensive homes for sale in Cardiff right now For those with deep pockets, there's plenty on offer in the capital
● Vaccines may be less effective against South African Covid variant It comes as the UK’s chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance warned that coronavirus variants are a “real issue of concern”.
● Home manager admits 'exceptionally bad' care for ex-steelworker Former Brithdir Nursing Home manager Daphne Richards told an inquest she had never read the care records of a patient who
● The verdict on Wales' Six Nations squad and the shock decisions Webb misses out, along with Jamie Roberts and the ineligible Rhys Priestland, while there is a recall for Dan Lydiate
● Exams in Wales will be graded by teachers as assessments plan dumped Non-exam assessment evidence, including past work and mocks already taken, will be among evidence used to determine grades.
● Should government and politics be taught at GCSE? An All Party Parliamentary Group on Political Literacy launched this week, looking to spark change in the curriculum
● Why isn't Tipping Point and The Chase on ITV today? ITV announces schedule shake up to cover the US Inauguration of President Joe Biden
● PM wants police, carers and teachers vaccinated 'as soon as possible' The priority list has been decided by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation
● The Bay series two: When does it start and how many episodes are there? ITV's popular crime drama The Bay returns for a second series - all the details
● Large explosion in Madrid city centre - reports of casualties 999 services are at the scene
● Trusted son-in-law stole £10,000 as he drained family's account Dad-of-three Scott Randell, from Caerphilly, raided his parents-in-law's bank account in a sustained period of repeated thefts and left them with just £127
● Newport sees 80 new Covid cases as city's infection rate rises The recorded infection rate has increased for the second day running, as the rate across Wales as a whole decreases
● Home Bargains restocks sell-out electric clothes dryer delighting shoppers The budget store's item is perfect for winter and has been labelled a 'God send' by some
● Why fighter jet spent an entire day circling large part of Wales People heard the rumbling of the jet engines all day on Tuesday
● When does Saturday Night Takeaway 2021 return as Ant and Dec tease fans? When is Saturday Night Takeaway back on as presenters tease start date?
● Inauguration: key times and information on Joe Biden's first hours The new President takes office today
● Land on Swansea seafront should be handed over for a new skate park Cabinet will make the final call on the Llwynderw project this week but a scrutiny committee has recommended it should go ahead
● Wayne Pivac tells Rhys Webb he's not quick or accurate enough Wales rugby team coach Pivac spoke to Webb on Wednesday morning and delivered the difficult news he had been dropped from the squad
● Health minister says politicians drinks in the Senedd damage public health "Any sense of people not all being in this together isn't helpful in terms of the message we all have to follow"
● Takeaway sold 'gluten-free' sweet and sour chicken balls containing gluten The business owner has been ordered to pay more than £1,300
● Live as Joe Biden inauguration takes place outside Capitol Building He will be the 46th president of the United States
● How we will know when Covid-19 deaths have peaked The level of hospital activity means we are likely to see many more deaths reported
● Donald Trump leaves White House for the final time His term ends today
● Cafe owner frustrated after being hit with an improvement notice The Cafe at Ridgeway in Allt-yr-yn was served the improvement notice on Tuesday, January 19 for failing to adhere to coronavirus guidelines
● Why over-70s are getting vaccinations in Swansea before some 80-year-olds So far more than 20,000 vaccinations have been given in the area