● St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson responds to Celtic boss Neil Lennon's dressing room claim St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson would not get involved in a spat between the Perth club and Neil Lennon.
● East Kilbride church and dentist targeted in overnight break-ins AN INVESTIGATION is underway after an East Kilbride dentist and church were broken into.
● Andy Walker on Sky Sports comms duty for Celtic's Livi clash despite furious Neil Lennon's apology demand Andy Walker is expected to continue his normal commentary duties for Sky Sports at Livingston this evening despite...
● Lanarkshire police highlight gyms and hairdressers as Covid rule breakers GYMS and hairdressers have been highlighted by police as being "particularly" guilty of breaking lockdown rules.
● Celtic will NOT approach Eddie Howe for manager's job even if they lose Neil Lennon, reckons McInally Former Celtic striker Alan McInally is not convinced the Hoops will move for Eddie Howe as manager if they decide to part...
● Wyndford Locks: Maryhill care home sees 25 cases of coronavirus A CARE home in Maryhill has seen a total of 25 cases of Covid-19 as residents and staff test positive for the virus.
● Glasgow Airport to host medical and food supplies drone distribution centre GLASGOW Airport is to become the UK's first home to a drone distribution centre to get vital medical supplies across Scotland.
● 'No foreign holidays until 2022 possible' warns Professor Jason Leitch in leaked video Professor Jason Leitch warned the country needed to change its perceptions around the numbers of coronavirus cases.
● Plans to build homes next to Paisley's Dykebar Hospital dumped in 'shock' move Planning chiefs had recommended permission be granted to a consortium of developers who wanted to build the properties on surplus land.
● Coronavirus Glasgow: Army drafted in to transform Drumchapel gym into vaccination centre The army has been drafted in to transform a Drumchapel gym into a mass coronavirus vaccination centre.
● Serial thief tried to wipe DNA off Glasgow crime scene by using alcohol A SERIAL thief tried to wipe his DNA by splashing a crime scene with alcohol.
● Dorchester Avenue: Teen charged in connection with four car crash in Glasgow Police rushed to the street when the alarm was raised with one driver later being taken to hospital as a precaution.
● Glasgow High Court: Agnes Bowers and Nora Holmes assaulted teen TWO female thugs brutally assaulted a teenage boy who suffered a bleed to the brain and was scarred for life.
● Coronavirus Scotland: A further 92 deaths as cases surge again The First Minister also told the Scottish Parliament that a further 1656 positive cases of the bug have been recorded since yesterday.
● Celtic View: Hoops hit with more off-field problems as Covid-19 lockdown causes suspension of club magazine Celtic have been hit with more Covid-19 chaos, this time off the field, with the club confirming the Celtic View...
● Celtic first team star urged to leave the club this January after 'disrespectful' Hoops performances Kevin Kyle has urged Celtic defender Shane Duffy to leave Parkhead this January window.
● Train from Glasgow Central sped through 5mph restriction zone at 45mph The passenger service between Glasgow Central and London Euston entered an emergency speed limitation.
● Paisley businessman John Grant passes away aged 59 John Wilson Grant, the managing director of popular building merchants JW Grant has passed away aged 59.
● Celtic team news ahead of Scottish Premiership clash against Livingston Celtic have their fresh Covid-19 casualty from Monday to deal with ahead of their trip to Livingston tonight.
● Glasgow teen shows gratitude to NHS workers by sending them cards Patrick Joyce, 16, became ‘obsessed’ with coronavirus statistics, and loved Clap for Carers.
● Life-saving defibrillator stolen from outside Bonhill pharmacy A DEFIBRILLATOR has been stolen from outside a pharmacy in West Dunbartonshire.
● Covid Scotland: New fast-spreading variant now 'dominant', Nicola Sturgeon reveals Around two-thirds of all new cases in Scotland are found to be from the new, faster spreading mutant variant of coronavirus, Nicola Sturgeon...
● Former Celtic striker John Harton left 'hurt and disappointed' by Neil Lennon's comments John Hartson has revealed that he was left "hurt and disappointed" by Neil Lennon's comments during Monday's irate...
● Loch Lomond kayaker fined after travelling from Airdrie during lockdown Police say a parked vehicle at the location was found to be registered to an address in the North Lanarkshire town.
● COP26: Too early to predict if Glasgow climate conference will go ahead, says Susan Aitken The conference has already been delayed a year by the pandemic.
● Coronavirus Scotland: John Swinney outlines possible phased return to schools Education hubs in Glasgow and across Scotland have been closed since the start of January.
● John Swinney brands Neil Lennon's Celtic Dubai trip defence 'appalling' The deputy first minister said he was "lost for words" after hearing the Parkhead supremos explosive news conference on Monday.
● Covid Scotland LIVE: NHS health boards fighting capacity as virus toll rises Follow along with the latest coronavirus news in Scotland and further afield.
● Storm Christoph: More snowfall on the way for Lanarkshire with flood warning issued for Glasgow The yellow alert comes into force from 12pm today and is likely to last 24 hours.
● Best of the West: Rob Roy captain Scott Walker ready for leap into unknown Context is everything with the WOSFL’s inaugural season and never more so than when there’s a great unknown to the current state of affairs.
● Appeal to recruit 1000 volunteers for Glasgow COP26 event IT will be the biggest post-lockdown event in Scotland and bring together the largest gathering of heads of state ever hosted in the UK.
● Letters: Pick Sarwar or Lennon, it doesn't matter - Scottish Labour are going nowhere IN an utterly depressing development it has emerged that the only two contenders for the leadership of the Scottish Labour Party are Mr Anas ...