● Cambs teachers sent email about Covid vaccine - despite not being on list The council said it was collecting school staff data for when national guidelines allowed them to be vaccinated.
● Rape victim speaks out after 'soul-destroying attack' left her suicidal 'I hope he never has the chance again to hurt someone the way he did me'
● Listen as man tries to order a takeaway from the police in bizarre 999 call Hoax callers could face prosecution and a maximum sentence of six months in prison and a £5,000 fine
● Updates as huge emergency services presence spotted in Cambridge An air ambulance has reportedly been spotted near the scene
● Campaigners slam trial allowing electric cars to use Cambridge bus lanes "This should be extremely alarming to anyone who cares about cycling safety and public transport"
● Martin Lewis issues warning on bitcoin dangers The cryptocurrency’s value soared to nearly £30,000 this month - but Martin says that investors should “go in with your eyes open”
● Everything we know about the new university coming to Peterborough next year The addition of the new Anglia Ruskin University in Peterborough will be a huge boost for the city
● The Cambs street which has been flooded for nearly a month The water is too deep for some residents to drive away from their homes
● Hundreds in Cambs sign petition for learner drivers to pass without a test More than 47,000 people across the UK have now signed the petition
● Queen Elizabeth I's influential advisor who built stunning Peterborough mansion The first owner of Peterborough's Burghley House was a very important figure in the years following Henry VIII's reign
● Peterborough home perfect for renovation on the market for £200k steal The house could be ideal for anyone looking for a project
● Met Office hour-by-hour forecast as Storm Christoph hits Cambs The worst of the weather is expected this afternoon into the early hours of tomorrow morning
● NHS rejects Ely Cathedral offer to become vaccination centre Other cathedrals around the country have become vaccination centres.
● Lockdown could last until Easter as PM makes 'top secret' plans Initial hopes were for England's third lockdown to be eased on February 22 - but this looks increasingly unlikely now
● Peterborough residents given more than £200k to self-isolate Money from Peterborough City Council has helped residents to self-isolate as part of the Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme
● Drivers could face new £70 fines for minor driving mistakes The RAC said there was a concern that some councils would use the powers to generate cash
● New supermarket rules on touching things after PM's warning Many of the supermarket regulations are second nature to us now - but what are the rules around touching items?
● ADVERTORIAL: Students at The Leys make the most of the academic and cultural buzz around them The Leys School, in the heart of Cambridge, boasts plentiful academic and enrichment opportunities for its students
● Full list of places in Cambs giving Covid vaccines as more open Covid jabs are being offered to the highest priority patients
● Cambs' latest Covid rates show a promising trend in each area The latest infection rates in Cambridgeshire based on coronavirus cases
● Further flood warning for Peterborough area as Storm Christoph chaos continues Some areas could see double the average amount of monthly rainfall over a few days
● Peterborough Covid cases pass 10,000 as death toll hits new record Coronavirus cases in Peterborough make up more than a third of those in the county
● Covid death toll passes grim milestone in Cambs as cases soar The UK as a whole recorded 33,355 more cases today
● New business park on Cambs airfield granted planning permission The development will be called the "Bourn Quarter"
● Could you pass a Cambridge University admissions test? If your grey cells are feeling in pretty good shape from a year of Zoom quizzes, why not give these a go?
● Peterborough neighbourhoods where Covid rates are falling The area has seen a rise in infections, but certain parts of the city and surrounding areas have seen reductions
● Cambs town where the county's cheapest home was sold last year The property was sold for £74,000 just two days after the first national lockdown
● Cambs schools may not reopen first as PM consider regional approach The reopening of schools could be staggered based on infection rates in their area
● How Cambs Covid infection rates have changed since lockdown began The R rate throughout England has reportedly dropped and now sits at 1.1 to 1.3
● What to expect as Storm Cristoph batters Peterborough bringing flood risk The Met Office has issued an amber warning - here's what it means and how to stay safe if flooding strikes
● 'Don't let down your guard' warns Health Director as Cambs rates drop Coronavirus rates are starting to go down, but the battle is not over yet.
● The only Cambs area where Covid rates are still rising Covid rates have plummeted across the rest of the county