● How the West Brom dressing room reacted to stunning Wolves win Latest West Bromwich Albion news from BirminghamLive brings reactionto a stunning 3-2 win at Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Black Country derby at Molineux on...
● Meet Morgan Sanson, the £22.5m Aston Villa transfer target Latest Aston Villa transfer news from BirminghamLive as Marseille's Morgan Sanson is once again linked with a move to Villa Park halfway through the January window
● Aston Villa to 'open negotiations' about £22.5m Morgan Sanson transfer Latest Aston Villa transfer news from BirminghamLive as Marseille midfielder Morgan Sanson emerges as a January transfer target for Dean Smith's side...
● Amazon upgrades Fire TV options making it easier to access 'Live' content It will also allow customers to download new apps, quickly access content, manage Live TV settings and access the integrated channel guide
● Covid jab given to more than three million people in England since December 8 Some 45 per cent of over-80s and almost 40 per cent of care home residents have received at least one dose of vaccine
● Police defend 'proportionate' response to anti-lockdown demo with 11 arrests Officers flood Birmingham city centre but stay-at-home plea is ignored by maskless campaigners
● Concerns grow for man who vanished near hospital Brent Laight has links to Worcestershire and Redditch
● Nuno must fix self-inflicted problems after Wolves hit new low Wolverhampton Wanderers hit a new low with defeat to West Bromwich Albion in the Black Country derby on Saturday afternoon
● Man quizzed in attempted murder probe as OAP stabbed A 27-year-old was detained by police as scene in Tynedale Road, Tyseley, sealed off
● The national media verdict as Wolves are stunned by West Brom Latest Wolverhampton Wanderers and West Bromwich Albion news from BirminghamLive as we bring reaction from the national press to Saturday's Black Country derby...
● Pensioner stabbed in broad daylight - updates Victim, in his 70s, rushed to hospital as 27-year-old arrested after attack in Tynedale Road, Tyseley
● Nicholas Lyndhurst's son Archie died from brain condition, mum reveals Nineteen-year-old died in his sleep at his home in Fulham last September and heartbroken mum Lucy has now shared details
● Confirmed: Aston Villa sanction loan exit of Callum Rowe Latest Aston Villa transfer news from BirminghamLive as Dean Smith's side confirm the loan exit of Callum Rowe who was one of the youngsters who played against...
● Three women hurt after car crash and brick thrown as man arrested on M42 Night of violence began in Francis Road, Solihull, late on Friday night, January 15
● Tensions flare in Birmingham city centre as protesters arrested The demonstrators clashed with police after trying to congregate near the Bullring
● Rio Ferdinand pinpoints where Wolves are going wrong after West Brom defeat LatestWolverhampton Wanderers news from BirminghamLive as Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand offers his verdict on the 3-2 defeat by West Bromwich ...
● Neil Warnock blasts Ivan Sanchez decision in 'horrible' Blues loss Middlesbrough were beaten at home by Birmingham City but Neil Warnock reckons one of the architects of Blues' goal should have been sent off
● Allardyce: Enjoy your weekend Albion fans! Albion fans have had little to cheer for almost 12 months, and certainly since their Premier League return, so this was an overdue pleasure
● Police at the anti lockdown protest in Birmingham city centre Police at the anti lockdown protest in Birmingham city centre
● Karanka delivers his verdict on Blues' match-winner Scott Hogan Birmingham City head coach Aitor Karanka had subbed Scott Hogan at half time in his previous two starts - not today at the Riverside though
● Heavy snow warning in place but Birmingham set to escape wintry blast Most of the rest of England and Scotland has a yellow snow alert in place which will last until Saturday evening
● Peter Odemwingie's message for West Brom after Wolves win Latest West Bromwich Albion news from BirminghamLive as we bring reaction to a vital Black Country derby win for Sam Allardyce's side with a 3-2 defeat of Nuno...
● Nuno responds to fans' fear after Wolves lose to West Brom Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-3 West Bromwich Albion | Goals from Matheus Pereira (2) and Semi Ajayi saw Wolves beaten in the Black Country derby
● Wanted man arrested after B&M and Boots raids at Bentley Bridge Suspect was caught in the grounds of a nearby care home
● Ecstatic West Brom fans 'proud' after stunning Black Country derby win Matheus Pereira struck twice from the spot as the Baggies claimed just their second victory of the Premier League season – and first under Sam Allardyce
● Wolves fans fume at performance vs West Brom Nuno Espirito Santo's men fell to a 3-2 defeat to the Baggies in Saturday's Premier League encounter
● Covid-related deaths in UK hospitals soar by 904 in highest surge for months Today's death toll is the highest hospital figure since Saturday, April 11, and full tally across all settings will be released later
● Blues vs Boro ratings as Dean leads by example and Hogan scores Birmingham City secured their first win in eight matches - a much needed three points against Neil Warnock's play-off chasing Middlesbrough
● Albion ratings v Wolves: Bartley is colossal as Robinson shines You could hear the screams of delight that met Oliver’s full time whistle around the whole of Molineux. We have lift off!
● Wolves ratings after shambolic showing hands Albion derby win Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-3 West Bromwich Albion | Goals from Matheus Pereira (2) and Semi Ajayi saw Wolves beaten in the Black Country derby
● Wolves fans react to Fabio Silva's performance The teenager scored his first goal from open play in the Black Country derby
● Arrests as huge police presence in city centre for planned demo - updates Officers in Victoria Square and covering every entrance in bid to keep protesters away