● Graham Potter says the Premier League table is not their focus Albion head coach Graham Potter says the Premier League table is of no real importance to them.
● Albion remain five points clear of Fulham after their defeat to Chelsea Albion remain five points clear of Fulham after they were beaten 1-0 by Chelsea at Craven Cottage.
● Neal Maupay reveals what Albion's game plan was against Leeds Albion striker Neal Maupay revealed what their game plan was against Leeds.
● Lewes High Street crash: Police and fire crews called EMERGENCY team have been called to the scene of a town centre crash.
● Who was your Albion man of the match in the win over Leeds? Albion beat Leeds 1-0 at Elland Road.
● Graham Potter praises his sides 'tremendous effort' against Leeds Albion head coach Graham Potter has praised his players for their 'tremedous effort' in their 1-0 win over Leeds at Elland Road.
● Albion end their winless run at Leeds Albion ended their nine-match winless run with a 1-0 win away at Leeds.
● Watch: As Albion take the lead in style against Leeds Albion took the lead in superb fashion in their game against Leeds at Elland Road.
● Missing girl Willow Daubeny found in Chichester AN URGENT search has been launched for a missing 10-year-old girl.
● Crawley striker Max Watters joins Cardiff Crawley striker Max Watters has joined Championship side Cardiff on a three-year deal.
● Breaking team news as Neal Maupay returns as one of three changes for Albion Albion have made three changes from their 1-0 defeat to Manchester City, as they prepare to face Leeds this afternoon (3pm, Sky Sports).
● Young boys with knives threaten people in Chichester TWO 12-year-olds have been arrested after police received reports of young boys carrying knives and threatening people.
● One in five South East ambulance service staff sick or self-isolating AN AMBULANCE service is considering calling on the military for support as the coronavirus crisis places a huge strain on its staff.
● Modern slavery investigation in Eastbourne TWO men from Romania were found sleeping on the floor of a “filthy” derelict department store.
● Follow live updates as Albion take on Leeds Follow live updates as Albion take on Leeds in the Premier League at Elland Road.
● David Button starts for West Bromwich Albion against Wolves Former Albion keeper David Button is starting for West Bromwich Albion in their Premier League game against Wolves this afternoon (12:30pm).
● Albion recall defender Bethan Roe from her loan at Charlton Albion have recalled defender Bethan Roe from her season-long spell at WSL Championship side Charlton Athletic.
● Crawley sign James Tilley Former Albion midfielder James Tilley has joined Crawley on a two-and-a-half year deal with an option for a third.
● Sussex Police hunt for Kesley Searle from Hastings PEOPLE are being urged to keep their distance from a convicted robber who breached his prison release licence.
● Weather: Met Office snow warning over Sussex and South East A WEATHER warning for snow is in place over parts of Sussex until 8pm today.
● Concerns for missing woman Gwinte Kalci from Brighton THERE are concerns for the welfare of a young woman who has been missing for almost a week.
● How Albion could line-up against Leeds Albion travel to Elland Road to face Leeds this afternoon (3pm, Sky Sports).
● Georgina Gharsallah: Woman in CCTV may have been identified THE FAMILY of a missing mother believe a woman pictured in the last known image of her may have finally been identified.
● Coronavirus: 'Inaction' as coronavirus sweeps through care home A WHISTLE-BLOWER has accused the council of “inaction” after coronavirus swept through a care home.
● Put food out for birds, says gardening expert Geoff Stonebanks First full week in lockdown again and hasn’t it been a very cold one? Even with a heater, my greenhouse went down to one degree through the night one day this week.
● Are Albion worse than last season? Graham Potter gives his verdict Albion? head coach Graham Potter believes that their performances have been better than last season, but knows they need to start getting the points and...
● Free bus travel hours extended in Brighton for vaccine journeys THE hours when older people can use their bus passes for free journeys are being extended to support travel to and from Covid-19 vaccinations.
● Driver suffers smashed window in attempted robbery in St Leonards TWO people have been arrested after a driver’s car window was smashed in an attempted robbery.
● Meat substitute brand launches comedy helpline for Veganuary A PLANT-BASED meat substitute company has launched a call centre to help anyone struggling to fight temptation during Veganuary.
● Brighton refugee group slams 'broken' asylum system THE boss of a sanctuary group for refugees has slammed the government’s asylum system and changes to migration laws following Brexit.