● Lovren: Liverpool miss me more than I miss them The 31-year-old left the Reds last summer but believes they want him back amid their current defensive crisis
● Simba SC should have signed defender instead of Chikwende - Hussein The assistant coach reveals why he thinks the Wekundu wa Msimbazi made a huge mistake to sign the forward from Platinum
● From Allegri to Tuchel: Who could replace Lampard as next Chelsea manager? The Blues legend is under intense pressure after five defeats in his last eight games and there is no shortage of possible replacements
● European champions Lyon sign Everton midfielder Egurrola The Spain international leaves England after just four months to join the seven-time Champions League winners
● Orlando Pirates 0-0 Golden Arrows: Bucs miss chance close gap on PSL leaders Mamelodi Sundowns Orlando Pirates were held to a 0-0 draw by Golden Arrows in a PSL match which was played on Wednesday evening
● 'Young players need to play' - Odegaard should consider Real Madrid exit, says Ceballos The Norway international has struggled for minutes under Zinedine Zidane this term and is reportedly seeking an exit on loan
● Klopp says Liverpool must be 'close to perfection' to win another Premier League title The Reds are winless in four league matches but their manager is still encouraged by their performance against Man Utd on Sunday
● Seoposenwe's assist and goal inspires Sporting Braga to Portuguese Cup semi-final The South Africa international continued with her impressive form in Portuguese football, leading her side past Maritimo
● 'Important experience' for Chauke as teenage midfielder makes Southampton debut The 18-year-old started and lasted 79 minutes as the Saints made progress in the FA Cup
● Chan 2021: Zambia far from playing their best despite Tanzania win - Sredojevic The Chipolopolo are second in Group D after seeing off the Taifa Stars and will face Syli National in the second game
● Premier League agree concussion substitutes trial but with no start date yet announced The English top-flight will allow sides to make up to two changes in a match for players who have suffered head injuries amid growing...
● Solskjaer unsure on Mata future as he nears end of Manchester United contract The Norwegian would be sad to lose a key figure in the dressing room, but can no longer guarantee the midfielder regular minutes at Old Trafford
● Boost for Liverpool as Matip returns to training but Klopp says Jota is still 'a few weeks' away The Reds defender could be available for selection against Burnley after recovering from a groin injury
● Are you a Manchester City fan? An opportunity of your dreams awaits you! In association with Manchester City and TECNO, Goal brings an exciting stint for the fans to get to know their club from close quarters...
● Manchester City, Celtic and Crystal Palace battle over QPR's Irish wonderkid Armstrong A trio of top level clubs are chasing the youngster from the Championship's side's academy with his deal set to expire in the summer
● Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru LIVE: Follow ISL clash in real time The Blues had got better of the Yellow Army the last time these two rivals locked horns?
● Arsenal cancel Sokratis' contract as Real Betis target leaves Emirates Stadium on a free transfer The defender's deal was due to run until the end of the season but he has not been part of Mikel Arteta's plans during...
● 'I'd say yes to Neymar or Mbappe' - Barca boss Koeman responds to PSG chief Leonardo's Messi comments The Dutchman says he would jump at the chance to sign one of the two men currently enjoying leading roles at Parc des Princes
● Mosimane: Tinkler should join Simba SC, South African coaches must get out of comfort zone The Tanzanian giants currently have no full-time coach following the recent departure of Sven Vandenbroeck
● Thamsanqa Sangweni: Former Mamelodi Sundowns and Orlando Pirates midfielder to re-join Chippa United The Empangeni-born player has said his goodbyes at Highlanders following a short spell with the Swazi giants
● Lampard 'walking on eggshells' at Chelsea & Werner 'can't play upfront on his own', says Cascarino A former Blue has expressed his concern over the current manager's position while suggesting how he can make better use ...
● Zimbabwe coach on bat-gate: No place for witchcraft in professional football Zdravko Logarusic has refused to blame any attempted intimidation by Cameroon for the Warriors’ opening Chan defeat
● 'Maybe I can play with Roy Krishna?' - ATK Mohun Bagan coach Antonio Habas unconcerned by form The Spaniard expressed his frustration on being repeatedly questioned about the form of his forwards...
● Arsenal target Buendia happy to wait as Gunners focus on January loan options The north Londoners are interested in the Norwich playmaker, but his £40 million ($55m) valuation means any move is unlikely this month
● 'He can finally play football again!' - Podolski happy to see Ozil leave Arsenal The ex-Gunners forward is "delighted" that his old Gunners team-mate will soon be joining him the Turkish Super Lig
● 'I can take criticism positively' - Csaba Laszlo confident of success at Chennaiyin The Chennaiyin coach is hoping for an improved display against ATK Mohun Bagan...
● Bertrand Traore: Can ex-Chelsea wonderkid continue revival vs Man City? The Aston Villa winger is enjoying his return to England with Dean Smith's high-flyers, and could produce a statement performance on Wednesday
● 'He almost looked like Ibrahimovic!' - Huntelaar compared to AC Milan striker by ex-team-mate after returning to Schalke Youri Mulder, who played alongside the Dutchman during his first spell at Vetlins-Arena, says he is in...
● Ings and Bertrand stalling on new Southampton contracts as they eye dream move to Champions League clubs The star players at St Mary's want the club to break their wage structure, amid interest from top-six sides in the...
● 'We have to fight' - Cavani sends message to Man Utd team-mates ahead of Fulham test The Uruguayan striker has issued a passionate rallying cry ahead of the Red Devils' trip to Craven Cottage
● Len Doungel set to join Jamshedpur FC on loan from FC Goa The out of favour winger will join Jamshedpur for the rest of the season...
● Time for players to stand up - Davids fires up Orlando Pirates ahead of Golden Arrows clash The 39-year-old tactician indicated the Buccaneers need to make the most of their home-ground advantage