● Delta Air Lines moves to ban misbehaving passengers The no-fly list issued by Delta Air Lines already has more than 800 people who will not be able to fly with the airline again.
● Tiffany Trump is engaged; slips announcement in farewell post ahead of leaving White House Michael Boulos also took to his own Instagram account to announce his engagement to the socialite.
● Bullying at the NHS: MPs receive complaints of bullying, poor training at NHS maternity NHS midwives face the spectre of having to pay for their training out of their own pockets due to a lack of funding.
● The real story of 'Bridgerton' Queen Charlotte, dubbed 'Britain's first black queen' Queen Charlotte was the wife of England's King George III, who was given the nickname of "The Mad King."
● Purrfect pals: Kids with autism may benefit from having a pet cat around Children with autism who adopted shelter cats showed more empathy and reduced separation anxiety.
● Robbie Williams tests positive for COVID-19 despite 'extreme' social distancing Robbie Williams is quarantining in the Caribbean after he contracted the virus while on holiday.
● Royal Household makes major staffing changes as two key aides quit Amanda McManus has returned to her role as the Duchess of Cornwall's Private Secretary.
● Alibaba's Jack Ma appears for first time since regulatory crackdown Jack Ma had virtually disappeared from the public eye since early November.
● 'Shotgun Wedding' casts Josh Duhamel after Armie Hammer exit: report Jennifer Lopez had a say in casting Josh Duhamel in "Shotgun Wedding."
● Meghan Markle urges summary judgement in privacy claim without full trial Lawyers for the Duchess of Sussex had previously filed an application for a summary judgement in October.
● Ben Affleck trashes life-size Ana de Armas cutout; Twitter reacts Fans think Ben Affleck's brother Casey, disguised as a gardener, trashed the lifesize cutout of Ana de Armas.
● Egyptian woman arrested after baking racy cupcakes with sexy toppers Photos of the cupcakes that had frosting that depicts human genitalia and sexy lingerie went viral on social media.
● 'Vagina candle' sold by Gwyneth Paltrow explodes, torches living room of UK woman The funny and controversial name of Gwyneth Paltrow's "vagina" candle initially started as a joke between her and perfumer Douglas ...
● Trump's farewell speech boasts about 'greatest political movement' and 'greatest economy' He urged Americans to "unify" following the Capitol riot
● Entertainment industry jobs no longer exempted from UK travel restrictions amid pandemic Film and TV crew are no longer exempt from coronavirus restrictions related to job travel
● Australian Open Covid-19 cluster grows as two more players test positive A string of infections detected by Australian authorities have forced 72 players to be confined to their hotel rooms 24 hours a day for two weeks.
● US declares China committing 'genocide' against Uighurs China denies wrongdoing and contends that its camps are vocational training centers meant to reduce the allure of Islamic extremism in the wake of attacks.
● Biden leads Covid memorial on eve of inauguration The US on Tuesday recorded another 2,482 deaths due to the virus, according to Johns Hopkins University's tally.
● Multiple complaints of glass and plastic found in pepperoni Hot Pockets prompt recall One consumer of pepperoni Hot Pockets suffered from a minor oral injury.
● NYC residents may soon be able to buy COVID-19 home testing kits from vending machines Two COVID-19 home testing kits may be bought from vending machines via contactless mobile app transactions.
● Alec Baldwin quits Twitter after wife Hilaria's heritage fiasco Alec Baldwin said goodbye to Twitter after he defended Hilaria Baldwin over assumptions about her heritage.
● Messi transfer news: PSG openly admits interest in Barca captain There has been no news of an offer for a contract extension for Messi at Barcelona so far.
● Prince William was once chased by a police dog at Sandringham Interestingly, William is not the only British royal who was mistaken for a trespasser on the royal grounds.
● Armie Hammer apologises for calling scantily-clad woman 'Miss Cayman' Armie Hammer apologises for any confusion caused by his foolish attempt at humour.
● Princess Diana's former private secretary speaks about Harry and Meghan's charitable venture Jephson recently opened up about Diana's infamous interview with Martin Bashir for BBC Panorama as well.
● Henry Cavill returns to 'The Witcher' season 2 set after injury Filming for "The Witcher" season 2 resumes with Henry Cavill and Paul Bullion back at the Kaer Morhen set.
● 'The Crown' creator Peter Morgan dating Princess Diana's friend Jemima Goldsmith Princess Diana knew Goldsmith most of her life as their families were quite close.
● 'To All The Boys' star Noah Centineo shares update after surgery to remove tonsils Noah Centineo is glad to have his tonsils removed after it gave him years of chronic tonsilitis.
● Court to hear Meghan Markle's privacy case against newspaper Meghan alleges that reporters acted "dishonestly and in bad faith", and "deliberately dug up or stirred conflict" between her and her father.
● Ben Affleck, Ana de Armas split after year-long whirlwind romance The breakup is completely "mutual" and "amicable," and they are both happy.
● Neymar Jr. admits thinking about quitting football, taking early retirement The Brazilian forward has been one of the favourite subjects of many football critics over the years.
● Biden pushes unity two days before taking over crisis- laden White House According to US media, one of Trump's final actions could be announced Tuesday at the latest: scores of pardons for convicted criminals.