● Philip Rivers Retiring After 17 Seasons To Coach H.S. Football “It’s just time. It’s just right,” said Rivers.
● Chinese Billionaire Jack Ma Suddenly Reappears In A Video Months After Criticizing The Government He spoke online at the Jack Ma Rural Teachers Award ceremony on Wednesday. This was his first appearance since allegedly...
● Etsy Stock Rises 16% In A Week: Will Investors Benefit Further? Etsy’s stock jumped almost 16.4% in the last one week and currently trades at $204 per share. The rise was potentially in hopes of a multitrillion-dollar stimulus ...
● Legendary Sailboat Builder Launches Elegant New 60 MPH Powerboat The Swan Shadow is a sexy new motor yacht concept that was inspired by Nautor’s Swan President Leonardo Ferragamo desire to broaden the range Swan yachts.
● The Best Smart Thermostat To Warm Your Home In 2021 The best smart thermostats can help you save money while keeping your home more comfortable. We've rounded up the best smart thermostats from Google Nest, Honeywell,...
● Netflix Releases 4th Quarter 2020 Earnings: How Much Higher Can It Fly? It’s pretty hard to get surprised by very much anymore when it comes to Netflix, but the company's 4th Quarter 2020 financial results do contain...
● Five E-Commerce Trends To Maximize In 2021 It’s more important now than ever to evolve your business to meet customers where they’re spending money.
● Using Legislation Like Proposition 19 To Boost Real Estate Investments Millennials should start to see real estate as an approachable tool to grow and diversify their net worth in preparation for their own retirement.
● Despite The COVID-19 Vaccine, The New Selling Landscape Is Here To Stay With the arrival of the Covid-19 vaccine, some salespeople hope for a return to the old ways of doing business. Not so fast. Forbes columnist and leader...
● Buy Netflix Stock On 2022 Cash Flow Positivity If Netflix can finance audience-grabbing new content without borrowing money, its return to shareholders will soar.
● This Robotic Kitchen Plugs Right In And Is What Dreams Are Made Of Moley Robotics launched a robotic kitchen that will be able to cook thousands of recipes from fresh ingredients, bringing a restaurant experience into the home.
● Will 2021 Be The Year That AI Finally Scales? Growing businesses need to unlock the enormous potential of becoming AI-enabled - will 2021 be the year AI finally scales?
● Dow Jumps 100 Points On Biden's Inauguration Day As 'Nearly Universally Positive' Earnings Blowout Continues Shares of Netflix are surging 14% and hitting new highs despite an earnings miss.
● You Can Charter The Same Private Jet Joe Biden Took To His Inaugural It meant that Biden had to charter a private jet, and if you want to touch a piece of history, you can charter that exact same aircraft.
● Pelosi Says Trump Could Be Accessory To Murder For Capitol Attack Deaths Five people, including a U.S. Capitol Police officer, died as a result of the attacks, while two others involved died by suicide in the days after.
● Why Your Scandal's So Sticky And How To Fix It To emerge from a scandal and come out safely on the other side, you must use a combination of conflict resolution, active listening, empathy and showing respect.
● Court Decision Lets Biden Set New Emissions Rules To Meet Paris Agreement Climate Goals Thanks to a D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals decision yesterday vacating Trump-era rules for coal-fired power plants, the U.S. EPA has a...
● Should The Oath Of Office Be Updated For Post-Trump Inaugurations? Aside from some minor tweaks, the presidential oath of office has remained the same since George Washington was sworn in as the first President of the United...
● The Good And Bad: Allstate Corp & Avient Corp See two of the featured stocks from this month’s model portfolios.
● End Of An Era: Inauguration Injects New Optimism Into Market As Earnings Impress Inaugurations always tend to bring out the optimism in people, and today’s no different. It’s helped along by impressive earnings from Netflix...
● The Top Priorities For HR Leaders In 2021 The sudden surge in working from home has tempted cybercriminals to exploit the vulnerabilities of network and IT infrastructure.
● How AI Is Paving The Way For More Sustainable Supply Chains Here are the capabilities that decision-makers should prioritize in a digital approach to supply chain sustainability.
● Biden Will Extend Student Loan Freeze Today: Key Details Here’s what we know about Biden’s first student loan executive order.
● Digital Advertising In 2021: Predictions For The Free And Open Internet We will see many solutions tested and fall short, but innovation often comes on the heels of failure.
● What Part Of Your Business Can You Outsource With Ease? If you have more than 500 customers and plan to grow further, undoubtedly, there is one area that you should outsource: customer service and lead generation.
● 2021 NBA Draft Big Board: Top 60 Prospect Rankings We're about halfway through the college basketball season, so it's time to really start gearing up for the NBA Draft.
● How CTOs Are Grown As CTO, you must be a technical expert in a domain to truly understand the customer problem you are solving.
● Your Spouse Is Dying: 5 Ways To Get Your Estate In Order Now Your spouse’s current prognosis and whether he is at home or in a hospital will determine whether updates can be made to your estate plan.
● The Green Bay Packers Hit A Home Run With Their 2019 Draft Class Outside linebacker Rashan Gary has enjoyed a big second season in Green Bay.
● Earnings Preview: What To Expect From Fuelcell Energy On Thursday Fuelcell Energy is slated to report earnings on Thursday and here is what to expect
● Trump Leaves White House For Mar-A-Lago As Presidential Term Expires The president will arrive in Florida before Biden is inaugurated.
● New San Diego Padre Joe Musgrove Was Much Better Than His 2020 Numbers The addition of Joe Musgrove from the Pirates make a deep Padre rotation even deeper.....and they still kept their best prospects.