● Why Kamala Harris Wearing Christopher John Rogers Matters The first female Vice President chose to wear Black designers for the milestone occasion.
● Michelle Obama Arrives at Joe Biden's Inauguration, Celebrates End of Trump's 'Chaos and Division' The former First Lady revealed her feelings about America's 'next chapter' on Instagram.
● Jennifer Lopez Wore an Elegant Houndstooth Coat at the Capitol Ahead of Her Inauguration Performance Lopez took a selfie with the military and honored their service.
● Lady Gaga Brings the Drama to D.C. with a Sweeping Cape Dress at Capitol Hill The singer is ready to perform at tomorrow's inauguration.
● Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Got Dressed Up to Walk Their Dog, Remind Everyone They're Dating They're still going strong in Miami.
● Caitlyn Jenner Explains Why She's Much 'Closer' to Kylie than 'More Secretive' Kendall Jenner "I get along very well with the two of them, but Kylie and I just seem to be closer most of the time."
● Kanye West Is Reportedly 'Talking to Divorce Lawyers' Now That He and Kim Kardashian Stopped Counseling The end is very, very near.
● Gigi Hadid on How Taylor Swift Helped Her With Early Pregnancy Nausea During London Fashion Week Gigi had been in Europe for fashion month when she found out she was expecting her first child.
● Four Years in the Front Row The country’s best female political reporters go on the record about what it was really like covering Trump’s America.