● Burnley boss Sean Dyche still hoping ... The Clarets are four points clear of the relegation zone.
● BBC iPlayer sees record viewers for c... The record was set amid a push on educational content from the broadcaster.
● Covid: UK records new daily high of 1,820 deaths The total number of deaths within 28 days of a positive test during the pandemic is now 93,290.
● Patrick Bamford donates £5,000 to Lee... Bamford has also issued a video message to the schoolchildren, encouraging them to work hard and focus on their studies.
● Thousands of properties at risk of St... More than 120mm of rain has already fallen in parts of the country.
● Norwich City v Bristol City live: Team news, match updates, how to watch, more All the action as it happens from Carrow Road.
● Man City vs Aston Villa LIVE updates, team news and analysis We're live inside the Etihad for this evening's encounter as Dean Smith's Villa return to Premier League action to take on Pep Guardiola's in-form...
● New Hoddlesden homes plan for 'eysore' site A BLUEPRINT to redevelop and ‘eyesore’ former industrial site with 79 houses and flats has been revealed.
● MSPs endorse proposals to allow St Andrews University to confer medical degrees St Andrews University has moved a step closer to being able to award full medical degrees for the first time in 50 years.
● Covid in Scotland: Peacetime excess deaths highest since 1891 There were 6,324 excess deaths last year, 11% higher than the five-year average, figures show.
● New school to provide space for 900 students It will expand a new school which opened last September
● Doula records single to support indep... Nickita Starck, who works as a doula and a singer, hopes her single will help raise funds to set up a new insurance product for independent midwives.
● Matt Le Tissier worried about Danny I... There have been reports the frontman wants to return to a Champions League club this summer.
● Long-serving Tesco worker sacked over 'banter' in private messages He was also accused of "hissing" at a colleague, which he denied
● Tears as people received Covid jab after almost a year indoors Update on progress of Solihull's vaccination programme
● Vaccine call centre delays after line flooded by hundreds of residents More call operators have now been drafted in
● How to watch Man City vs Aston Villa on TV and live stream details Manchester City vs Aston Villa preview - Full TV channel details, kick-off time, live stream information and team news for tonight's Premier League fixture ...
● Birmingham City closing in on loan move for West Brom's Harper Birmingham City are looking to overhaul Aitor Karanka's squad and are close to securing a loan deal for this youngster from their near neighbours West Brom
● Claims university students are being let down by rebate scheme University bosses said they have gone 'above and beyond' to help students - including forking out £16.5million on packages to support students during Covid
● Car park closures and more charges set to be introduced at Cannock Chase Up to 51 car parks are set to close in new plans to safeguard wildlife and conservation efforts
● Union bosses demand full wages for isolating 2 Sisters workers left without pay in quarantine Union bosses have demanded that 2 Sisters employees in Coupar Angus get full pay to self-isolate with staff left without wages...
● You can help design new Bristol murals Your input is needed to help come up with a 'visionary and stunning design'
● Brighton Greens' anger at plans to deport migrant rough sleepers THE GOVERNMENT'S move to allow the deportation migrants who become homeless has sparked anger across the UK.
● Suspected heroin dealers arrested in Sedlescombe, Sussex A PAIR of suspected drug dealers were arrested after police burst their tyres.
● Premier League clubs agree to trial p... Clubs will be allowed to make up to two additional substitutions.
● Face mask spot checks will be carried out by police at Tamworth shops Staff are now approaching more shoppers asking them politely if they are not exempt to wear a mask
● Man accused of assisting offender over fatal stabbing has case dismissed Robert Burgess was stabbed to death in October 2019
● Family can't be together with seriously ill baby due to Covid rules "It was heartbreaking the first time I saw her, I couldn't speak - I was lost for words"
● Nissan e-NV200 Winter Camper concept ... Electric camper van has been adapted for harsher climates.
● Rachel Riley wins libel case against ... The judge said the backdrop to the dispute was the ‘debate about anti-Semitism and the Labour Party’.
● Restaurant's 48-hour marinated chicken box is a sell out Boneless chicken thighs, marinated in buttermilk for 48 hours, are served with triple cooked chips and salad