▼ Trends by country
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Baton Rouge
- Colorado Springs
- Dallas-Ft. Worth
- El Paso
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- New Haven
- New Orleans
- New York
- Oklahoma City
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- St. Louis
- Virginia Beach
● : Are you frustrated that your coaching your people is not having impact? Here are ten ways skilled coaches overcome resistance to change.
● : Carbon taxes are toxic, at least to most Republicans. But recently, a handful of GOP wise men, including several former Treasury secretaries, offered a challenge to party...
● : Fearful employees never experiment. In an environment of trust individuals explore, create, and try new approaches. That freedom leads to new opportunities and innovation.
● : Focus on how you are going to live and breathe your company beliefs, and invite your employees to join you on your journey.
● : Facebook just gave its workers up to 20 days off for bereavement leave. Here's what other firms offer and what a grief counselor advises.
● : Dieselgate documents filed in German court raise the pressure on Audi CEO Stadler. Audi fires four engineers
● : Here are five things in technology that happened this past week and how they affect your business. Did you miss them?
● : The only way you can defend Unilever from being taken over by the rapacious capitalists who don't care about corporate...
● : "There is a reasonable probability the world will experience such an outbreak in the next 10 to 15 years."
● : “In order for us to get where we're going, influencers need to create a partnership of shared prosperity- those who have, making a way for...
● : While there can be a huge disconnect between sales and marketing, the two teams are more powerful when they work together.
● : Feng shui can be used for more than just peace of mind in your home.
● : Plenty of self-employed workers hit the 6-figure mark every year. You can be one of them – without totally burning yourself out – if you’re willing to adjust your ...
● : Let's Play videos are simple: You watch someone else play video games. Sounds boring, but these videos are in high demand. The largest user channel on YouTube, PewDiePie, is ...
● : Many companies and brands are talking about and aiming to create a frictionless customer experience. Is that the right strategy? Could it not undermine their...
● : The reason it’s The Barbell Effect, not The Lollipop Effect, is because of the primal truth powering the analog bell: 100% of customers demanding digital are themselves 100%...
● : Kurt Angle names John Cena as the greatest of all time, talks Linda McMahon in Donald Trump's cabinet and more in an...
● : Death squads and new rupees won’t solve Philippines’ and India’s corruption problem. Getting rid of the scores of rules and regulations that help people...
● : For a company to be truly customer-focused, an employee must understand how important customer service is to the company, how service fits into the culture and...
● : As humans we are wired to fit in and belong, yet the masks we wear to impress and protect us can often make us strangers to ourselves and others. Yet only...
● : You open a greeting card to find boring, wishy-washy sentiments. It’s professionally made, but the design is generic or gaudy, and doesn’t fit your personality at all. Now...
● : How do you answer the hardest interview question of all? Here are ideas!
● : Natascha is an HR Manager who is having big problems finding good job candidates to hire. What should Natascha do?
● : Linda's friend Jeannie was qualified for an internal promotion but another employee got it -- a pushy and aggressive person. Linda wonders 'Why is it always the pushy...
● : Why are we so bad at connecting the dots?