▼ Trends by country
- Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Baton Rouge
- Colorado Springs
- Dallas-Ft. Worth
- El Paso
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- New Haven
- New Orleans
- New York
- Oklahoma City
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- St. Louis
- Virginia Beach
● : The interactive whiteboards are powered by IBM's artificial intelligence.
● : Oil market continues to weigh the upside pull of Opec cuts against the downside drag of higher US crude production.
● : The Dutch striker has failed to score from open play this season.
● : One-handed game pad would make it easier to play games and navigate menus.
● : New leader announces reward days after bombing kills 39 in capital Mogadishu.
● : The former Tory leader appears to be suffering from a bout of amnesia. William Hague just made an eyecatching claim in the House of Lords, in which he...
● : Theresa May has taken the unprecedented step of personally sitting in the House of Lords as the debate on her Brexit bill got underway.
● : The election will be held across France in April and May 2017.
● : Francois Fillon has appealed to traditional Catholic values while promising economic reform.
● : AN UNEXPLODED device has been discovered in a street – sparking a mass evacuation.
● : Police investigating a series of assaults in Glasgow city centre have issued images of a man they want to talk to.
● : Specialist firefighters were called out to help rescue a woman after a car and HGV crashed in Ossett this afternoon (Monday).
● : An unassuming railway bridge in a city centre has been given a wonderful makeover to celebrate the city’sLGBT community. Work began on the bridge in Leeds...
● : The youngster was arrested at an asylum shelter in the western city of Cologne after refugee camp and local mosque officials reported to police that he had been...
● : Speaking in his exclusive Press and Journal video column, Gordon MP Alex Salmond hits back over claims of an “SNP split” on business rates. To view part one,...
● : We all know the virtue of getting eight hours sleep a night, but that new Netflix box set isn’t going to watch itself. So inevitably we end up going to bed a little ...
● : THE end of the world is upon us once again apparently with a group of Christians stating that the apocalypse will happen THIS YEAR.
● : He's a wanted man.
Wales stars open up on stunning Euro 2016 run in epic Don't Take Me Home trailer which features poignant tribute to Gary Speed: A number of Wales stars feature in the epic movie trailer which features a truly emotive tribute to ...
● : By: Liat Clark Continue reading...
● : SPOILERS AHEAD.
Manchester United fan is abused and attacked after he is found in Blackburn stand during FA Cup clash: The fan appears to be hit a number of times as police stepped in to attempt to calm things down
● : National bid the target for Fergal O'Brien as Colin Kidd eyes crack at Aintree Hurdle with Rashaan
● : Three men have been accused of growing cannabis at a property in one of Britain's most expensive streets.
● : People in Norfolk will pay 4.8pc more in council tax to County Hall next year, while funding for charities which try to prevent...
Milo Yiannopoulos Attempts To Defend 'Child Abuse' Comments After Stinging Attack By CNN's Jake Tapper: Milo Yiannopoulos has attempted to defend himself after videos emerged ahead of his scheduled speaking engagement at...
● : Work has started today on a major project to replace ageing gas mains in Oulton Broad.
● : Manchester City midfielder believes that the BLues will be well on their way to being a true European power if they can make the last four...
● : A young child has been hit by a car on an Aberdeen street this afternoon. The emergency services were called to Oldcroft Place at around 4.10pm after a six year old was involved in...
● : Charles Bronson, who changed his name to Charles Salvador, is getting married to actress Paula Williamson.
● : We review how Newcastle's loanees got on this week as a host of United players continue their development away from...
● : Britain’s economy would lose £328 million in just one day ifmigrants stopped working, new figures have revealed as part of a campaign to...